Fertilizer investments have grown in popularity in recent years, due in part to the emphasis placed on their importance presented by growing world populations and a reduction in the availability of arable land. However, Verde Potash’s unique Cerrado Verde Project offers value that sets the company apart from competitors on the agricultural mineral landscape.
- Agricultural minerals are growing as an increasingly important commodity on the investment landscape.
- Brazil has come to be known as the breadbasket of the world, having more available arable land than anywhere else on Earth, and the technical expertise to develop it.
- Potash and other fertilizers are necessary to increase agricultural crop yields to feed a growing international population.
- Verde Potash is single-mindedly focused on the fertilizer business and has assembled a specialized team that understands the industry.
- Cerrado Verde’s high grade potash rock is found at surface, allowing faster construction of a scalable and low Capex operation.
- Cerrado Verde is located where the demand is, in the midst of the world’s third largest fertilizer market and its fastest growing one.
- Cerrado Verde connects to Brazil's largest fertilizer distribution districts via existing and high quality infra-structure.
- Verde Potash believes Brazilian federal and state development banks will play an important role in providing financial support for the Cerrado Verde Potash Project.
- The Company’s Calcario Limestone exploration project supports the development of Cerrado Verde and could offer additional value for Brazilian farmers and fertilizer blenders.